People saying so and so is useless, doesn't know how to play him, imo.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Akali Bot

08-01-2011

Many times i've seen people say veigar is useless, cried about his nerf

last game veigar was facerolling every AP champ (well, 2 of us) with one combo..and not even fed really.

then there was another veigar few days ago who was ulting the wrong people, had meijai with like 3 stacks, and just not doing it right in general.

So please, learn how to play a champion before saying he's useless or not viable.
Know your role and know your builds.

this goes for any champion, just using veigar here as a recent example i remember.

LlSTERFlEND

08-01-2011

veigar is not useless! He's arguably one of the BEST nukes in game. I just played him post patch he's fine..

Kiyome

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6ixth View Post
Many times i've seen people say veigar is useless, cried about his nerf

last game veigar was facerolling every AP champ (well, 2 of us) with one combo..and not even fed really.

then there was another veigar few days ago who was ulting the wrong people, had meijai with like 3 stacks, and just not doing it right in general.

So please, learn how to play a champion before saying he's useless or not viable.
Know your role and know your builds.

this goes for any champion, just using veigar here as a recent example i remember.
That line made me laugh. A properly farmed up veigar ults who he pleases and still gets the kill, but I 100% agree with you and give you +1 for justice.

PwngorStormfiend

08-01-2011

Sivir is useless.

Akali Bot

08-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyome View Post
That line made me laugh. A properly farmed up veigar ults who he pleases and still gets the kill, but I 100% agree with you and give you +1 for justice.
veigar, imo, is a male version of annie, but better.

ObscureClockwork

08-01-2011

actually if veigar is ulting someone like nocturne, and there are 2 AP casters, im sure its the wrong person

Loki421

08-01-2011

There are a lot of characters that people think are UP b/c they just don't know how to properly play them. This is especially true when a champs play style gets changed by nerfs. People have a hard time adjusting to a new play style and just jump to call a champ bad.

But there are also plenty of champs that were intentionally and in some cases admittedly over nerfed until game mechanics can be reworked to properly accommodate them. All of what I like to call the "backdoor" or "surprise sucker i'm over here now" champs (Pantheon, Shen, Eve, Twitch, TF) have basically been over nerfed to prevent their abuse especially vs. new players to the game until they can be properly reworked.

You can still abuse Shen, Eve, and Twitch's unique abilities if you practice at it and your team takes advantage of it (TF and Pantheon really don't have any unique ability anymore), but the average person that picks them up is going to get destroyed and almost all of them suffer badly in the late game even if you are good, forcing your team to win fast or face a 5v4 match in the late game.

blasphemousidiot

08-01-2011

Pantheon is useless. It's not a matter of "ohh you're just doing it wrong". Currently, there is no reason to pick him over any other champion in the game.

deathheart61

08-01-2011

i agree wtih u..for a long time people thot kayle was UP but i went thru matches gettin 10-20 kills on an average game..and when people thot galio was considered "useless" he was actaully pretty godly

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2011

he's not useless it's jsut his ult's only useful against other ap champs.