Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Legue of legends:collector's pack problem

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sahel

05-02-2010

Goodday,

Some days ago i've bought a Collector's pack in a store in a town near here and i've tryed to redeem the code but it don't work. i'm italian but i play on the american servers with a lot of my friend, wen i've talked with the shopkeeper i've told him that i was playing on the american server and i've asked if the code will be valid on both becouse i don't want to start again from level 1 and i don't want to leave my friends and he told me to don't worry becouse the code will be valid for both, but it seem that is not true

i cannot go to give the game back it was not my town and i will not go there for a long time so i want to ask if there is a way to use that code on the US servers or is a way to change my code with one working for my account.

thanks in advance and bye.

Eambo

Recruiter

05-02-2010

Hi Sahel,

You were essentially lied to. The EU codes will not work on the American servers, and Vice Versa.

I recommend sending an email to [email]support@riotgames.com[/email] explaining your situation and letting them know the name of the retailer, as like I said you were lied to. I doubt they can do much for you in this regard, as the European servers are owned by a completely different company, but it can't hurt to try.

Apologies for the hassle...

Sahel

05-02-2010

thanks for your answer, i will try to send a mail

bye