Legue of legends:collector's pack problem

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sahel

05-02-2010

Goodday,

Some days ago i've bought a Collector's pack in a store in a town near here and i've tryed to redeem the code but it don't work. i'm italian but i play on the american servers with a lot of my friend, wen i've talked with the shopkeeper i've told him that i was playing on the american server and i've asked if the code will be valid on both becouse i don't want to start again from level 1 and i don't want to leave my friends and he told me to don't worry becouse the code will be valid for both, but it seem that is not true

i cannot go to give the game back it was not my town and i will not go there for a long time so i want to ask if there is a way to use that code on the US servers or is a way to change my code with one working for my account.

thanks in advance and bye.

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2010

Hi Sahel,

You were essentially lied to. The EU codes will not work on the American servers, and Vice Versa.

I recommend sending an email to support@riotgames.com explaining your situation and letting them know the name of the retailer, as like I said you were lied to. I doubt they can do much for you in this regard, as the European servers are owned by a completely different company, but it can't hurt to try.

Apologies for the hassle...

Sahel

05-02-2010

thanks for your answer, i will try to send a mail

bye