Please help i cant even play the game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Subi3ty

05-02-2010

Hey im a new player to LoL, my dota clan told me to try playing LoL so i watched some videos of it on youtube and thought it looked cool, so i went and tryed to download the game but i got a pmb.exe error. so i downloaded the standalone client and it worked and it let me log in. but when i try to join a game the screen comes up for 2 seconds then my game minimizes and becomes a icon at the bottom right of my screen, then when i click it, the game comes back up but says its still in progress and i cant reconnect. please help its been hours and i cant even do the tutorial... Honestly with all these bugs and problems i might as well stick to Dota, sorry =/

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ampharel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subi3ty View Post
Hey im a new player to LoL, my dota clan told me to try playing LoL so i watched some videos of it on youtube and thought it looked cool, so i went and tryed to download the game but i got a pmb.exe error. so i downloaded the standalone client and it worked and it let me log in. but when i try to join a game the screen comes up for 2 seconds then my game minimizes and becomes a icon at the bottom right of my screen, then when i click it, the game comes back up but says its still in progress and i cant reconnect. please help its been hours and i cant even do the tutorial... Honestly with all these bugs and problems i might as well stick to Dota, sorry =/
Try running it in compatibility mode.

Its suppost to go to the bottem right bar, because thats not the game itself, only the pvp.net client

It just wont load the main screen, I've had this too which was fixed by reinstalling.
Hope to see you in-game