Champion Resale

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tagon35

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2011

Well, from the title, why can we not sell champions back? We should be able to (for a reduced cost of the original) if we don't like the champion. And if Riot wishes to only accept resales on IP purchased Champions that would be acceptable, but I believe if this were implemented, it would be a big use to people. Also, if there was a limit on sell back that would also be fine.

Sometimes some people buy 6300 champions (like me) and don't like them or just cant get into the game play style of the character. So I think this system would be very beneficial if well thought out and balanced to allow it to not be abused.

What are your thought's on this? Keep this thread alive, if we get enough support behind this idea, maybe Riot will do something, if not, submitting a ticket with this thread included might get their attention.

ActuallyMellow

08-01-2011

"Sometimes some people buy 6300 champions (like me) and don't like them or just cant get into the game play style of the character." Let the trolling begin... (Below)

Bus Driver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2011

Why don't we let this useless thread go into hell..?
Lagon, you must not play alot.... you should be able to get 6300 once a week if you play a good amount of games, so there should be no problem when you derp and don't wait until the free week to try out the champion, it's completely YOUR fault and YOURS alone if you make the mistake of buying a champ that just doesn't match your taste.

Tagon35

08-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusEatTaco View Post
Why don't we let this useless thread go into hell..?
Lagon, you must not play alot.... you should be able to get 6300 once a week if you play a good amount of games, so there should be no problem when you derp and don't wait until the free week to try out the champion, it's completely YOUR fault and YOURS alone if you make the mistake of buying a champ that just doesn't match your taste.
Let me just go out on a limb here that you are missing the total point of this. This isn't exactly for only me. This isn't because I'm a little bummed that i wasted 6300 points on a champion, this is because for a casual player like me who doesn't sit on the computer 24/7 who happens to want to get my IP back for a poor purchase. I don't get 6300 IP a week, I have a life, I do things with it. I do not see where in my post I said "please troll this forum with your opinions because I have no life and just want my IP because I'm greedy". You are thinking about yourself and not the greater benefit of others and that is a shameful thing as you jumped right into that.

DreamKillzz

08-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tagon35 View Post
Let me just go out on a limb here that you are missing the total point of this. This isn't exactly for only me. This isn't because I'm a little bummed that i wasted 6300 points on a champion, this is because for a casual player like me who doesn't sit on the computer 24/7 who happens to want to get my IP back for a poor purchase. I don't get 6300 IP a week, I have a life, I do things with it. I do not see where in my post I said "please troll this forum with your opinions because I have no life and just want my IP because I'm greedy". You are thinking about yourself and not the greater benefit of others and that is a shameful thing as you jumped right into that.
if you have a life then buy the champion. if you can buy a movie ticket like me or take out a girl somewhere then you can just buy the champion for 10 dollars. i have a life, i have money and i do play quite a lot. quite a contrary buddy.

10 dollars is not that much anyways;buy another.

Ulquiorra995

08-02-2011

Idea: You can get a full refund if you buy a champion that gets nerfed shortly after. Few times I felt really cheated because of this.