Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Current Olaf "meta"?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpitFire0X00

08-01-2011

This is not a change Olaf to Fury or buff him thread.

Im wondering what people are running for builds on him. He is by far my favorite character and i used to to play him alot about 5 months ago with much success and plenty of 25+/1-4/X carried games. I'm trying to do the same build and jungle route as of late and it's just not working out very well.... lately seems like i cant get a gank of as well as i used to be able to(due to tenacity addition?). even Before it was hard to do something in a team battle so i would gank from the side of the team fight and run away but NOW with that Strat with my ult up i still get blown up in a matter of 2 seconds nearly everytime.

Tree:21/0/9

Runes::
Red-armorpen
Yellow-dodge
BLue- Crit damage+
Quints- Crit damage

Build::
Start with red elixir and 6h-pots. leash blue->wolves->wraithes->golems->red->gank.
first build boots
then ghostblade(gank'o'matic)->
mallet->
starks->
Black Clever->
SItuational.

all input appreciated.

McHue

08-01-2011

My Brolaf destroys anything, I usually go with this build when I have a fairly tanky team to back me up;

Start with dorans Sheild
-Berzerkers Greaves*
-Phantom Dancer*
-Bloodthirster*
-Bloodthirster*
-Infinity Edge*
-Bloodthirster/ Frozen Mallet/ Warmogs/ Randuin's Omen (Getting anyone of these items at anytime after the first Bloodthirster).

For Runes:
Red: Arm Pen
Yellow: Mana regen (to spawn Undertow whenever possible, TRUST ME)
Blue: Atk Speed
Quints: Arm Pen

And masteries I max out the offensive page at 21 and the rest is situational.

(NOTE: *=Stay's an item the entire game.

I know this build is a little glass canon :P but with a tanky team it works. Hope I helped a bit.

Borethor

08-01-2011

Yeah it works... if you get REALLY lucky, but he's lacking pretty bad right now.

The whole fury rework is still coming back to me.

TealNinje

08-01-2011

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=744258 (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=744258)

SpitFire0X00

08-02-2011

thank you sir. does rylai's still trigger on axe?