leona

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

16silverdood

08-01-2011

she is way to overpowered im not the best player but on level 18 full health i should not get single hadedley killed by her in 3 in a half seconds

Hound Archon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2011

You're right, you shouldn't. If you're getting bursted down by her alone, you need to build slightly tankier. And pack a tiny bit of MR. There is absolutely no reason a Leona should be able to burst you from full to nothing at any stage of the game where she is of equivalent level. Because she can't.

This be Claen'tor, signing off.

Rivenholt

08-01-2011

Her ratios are terrible for anything other than a tank, except for her ult. Build merc treads and a little more magic resist if she's actually giving you trouble.

Detris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2011

You're a junior member, you're level 9 (I checked with my own account), and you have no evidence whatsoever of how Leona is overpowered. She is actually pretty underpowered if you actually read the previous forum posts about Leona.

You're a ****ing level 9, get a better level of experience before you actually complain about ****.