(OPEN RP) The Next War!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ultradash1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2011

"not that he was looking for me specifically no, but again, how did you expect me to know this without going up to him and asking, if he was looking for me, then i would have just screwed myself right there. However, he was looking right at the mercenary group, scanning us as if he was looking for someone. Who knows, maybe you should question him if he is still alive"

Ovalusc1

08-18-2011

"It does not matter whether he was or wasn't, only if you knew for a fact if he was searching for you. If you did not know, then you could be arrested for an unprovoked assault on this man." Replied the guard, "But due to the facts gathered here it may not be a harsh sentence. Now, do either of you know anything about the undead that freed Ares from Melzemar?"

ultradash1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2011

Kir sighed "yes i know something, or well something that could be related. Back when i attempted to assassinate Ares' king, the king escaped and left a small box, and some notes, i assumed that the notes were the important part of the whole package, so i stole them. I believed that what was contained inside the box was useless unless he had the notes. Now i see that was a brash decision and probably cost us that battle."

he looked over at the boy, "by the way, did you tell Ares about me? If not i do apologize for the whole stabbing you in the leg thing, though you didn't have to try to kill me for it, i was prepared to just let you go without a fight, but the whole saving Ares thing changed things."

Ovalusc1

08-18-2011

"I see." Said the guard, "Do either of you have anything else to add?"

ultradash1

08-18-2011

"not really, that's all i know. However, i did keep the notes that i stole from Ares, they are in my pack, which you undoubtedly confiscated because i don't have it on me, they're in the second pocket to the right"

Ovalusc1

08-18-2011

((waiting to see if the thief has anything to add))

ultradash1

08-18-2011

((same))

Ovalusc1

08-19-2011

((if he doesn't post by tomorrow he could be executed))

ultradash1

08-19-2011

((where the hell is he???????????????))

Ovalusc1

08-19-2011

((well, if he doesn't post by the time I wake up tomorrow I guess he was sentenced to death :\))