(OPEN RP) The Next War!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ultradash1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2011

"now i have an excuse for the whole guard thing, that son of a ***** was the only invisible guy in the entire army, plus, i'm looking for this kid who just happens to have an amulet that turns him invisible, what the hell did you expect me to think when i found him standing there invisible? Its not like i can look at his face and decide 'woops, he's not who i was looking for, moving on'!

Ovalusc1

08-17-2011

To this Melzemar replied, "You'll still need to be questioned, not only for that but because you orchestrated the betrayal. Now if you'll excuse me I will be going." And with that he strode down the hallway outside of the jail.

BitesizeNinja

08-17-2011

"Ha! Looks like trying to kill me got you real far, didn't it ol' buddy?" I taunted Kir sarcastically.
"Even after trying to kill me for no reason, we're in the same boat!"

Ovalusc1

08-17-2011

"Not really," Said one of the guards, "You're being charged with aiding a known enemy of Demacia, attempted murder, and manslaughter. While... Kir, isn't it? Is likely only to be questioned about what happened at the battle."

ultradash1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2011

Kir smiled at the rogue in the other cell "oh yeah, and the murder of that guard could well be your fault too, because you planted the item on him that caused the poor souls death"

Ovalusc1

08-18-2011

"That was the manslaughter charge." Replied the guard to this, "You placed it on the soldier because you knew Kir was going for the only invisible person on the battlefield, thereby causing his death."

BitesizeNinja

08-18-2011

"Well, I hardly believe that to be my fault. I did the only thing I could to save myself from that madman. I placed the amulet on someone I believed could defend himself against Kir's unprovoked attacks, unlike me."

Ovalusc1

08-18-2011

"Unprovoked?" Asked the guard, "Kir, is it true that your attacks were unprovoked? Also, even if they were unprovoked, that's no reason the manslaughter charge should be forgiven. You put that necklace on the man knowing that the invisible person on the battlefield was being hunted.

ultradash1

08-18-2011

"well i did stab him in the leg, mostly because he had recognized me and i had told him if he told Ares i was there i would kill him, then i saw one of Ares captains walking around in the ranks seemingly looking for someone, who do you think i would presume sold me out? Anyway i planted a blade in his leg and that was the extent of his injuries, however, he did prevent the death of Ares by pulling him out of my volley of arrows that would have killed him. Before that i was prepared to let him leave the battle alive. Also, i noticed he was sneaking up on me later, what do you think that was meant to be? Saying hello? I don't think so, so i decloaked him and stole his dagger, at which point he grabbed a sword from a fallen soldier and threw it into my leg, an eye for an eye i guess."

Ovalusc1

08-18-2011

"I see... And you have proof that the captain was looking for you?" Inquired the guard.