(OPEN RP) The Next War!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ultradash1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2011

((you're with Melz and me))

Ovalusc1

08-15-2011

((Mages are trained in concentration, but if its important to the story that Kir and the thief don't get captured then they don't have to be))

BitesizeNinja

08-16-2011

((The thief has a name you know ))

Ovalusc1

08-16-2011

((It would help if you used it instead of speaking in 1st person ))

Delmegar

08-16-2011

((I guess you're with them even though I said I dragged you off the field with me. It isn't important to the story. And no, the undead were still attacking, but it can be cleared now.))

BitesizeNinja

08-16-2011

((Sooo...who's going to play whoever it is that's questioning us?))

Ovalusc1

08-16-2011

((I vote me or delmegar))

Ovalusc1

08-16-2011

When the two were brought to Demacia, they were put in a temporary holding cell. After some thought about it, Melzemar replied to Kir's question about why he was being incarcerated, "You killed a guard and you betrayed that fighting force, you'll need to be interrogated about it."

BitesizeNinja

08-17-2011

"Come to think of it...Why did you bring me here? The only person I attacked was Kir, and he's being questioned too!" I called out from my tiny cell. Kir and I had been stuck in these miniscule holding cells for almost three days now. We had been told that we would be questioned shortly after arriving in Demacia, yet it seemed as though that was not the case.

Ovalusc1

08-17-2011

"You were in the army that attacked Demacia, and then you attacked the leader of the force who allied with us. We also want to see if you know anything about the incident that lead to Ares' escape." Replied Melzemar to the Thief's questions.