(OPEN RP) The Next War!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ultradash1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2011

As Kir was entrapped by the shield he had to silently thank Melz, his element of suprise was now gone and the wraiths were beginning to gang up against him.

Looking over the numerous slashes and cuts he had gotten during the battle, he also silently thanked his armor, it had taken the brunt of all the blows and amazingly, had only broken in minor areas, like his arms, the rest of his armor was going to take weeks to repair, but at least he wasn't dead.

As his cage approached the mage he steadily got to his feet, preparing for the cage to disappear.

ultradash1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmegar View Post
((true but you may not have said that he did unless pointed out lol. ))
((yeah thanks for pointing it out, i hope my post satisfies you))

Delmegar

08-15-2011

((lol it works.))

The figure in dark charged towards the Demacian lines, uninterrupted by Garen who was showing surprising concern for his sister during the battle. She had not gotten up, and the dark figure was still tearing through the enemy lines with unparalleled speed and power.

Whatever the creature was it was harvesting the souls of the dead and creating more and more zombies, and revenants. The battle was growing uneasy for the Demacians who had never before encountered an army of the ****ed.

BitesizeNinja

08-15-2011

I just sat, dumbfounded, as the events unfolded around me. Kir tried to kill me yet again, Ares saved me and pulled me across the battlefield, and the sorcerer captured me in another one of those **** prisms. In the midst of all this chaos, a lumbering shadowy figure appeared before everyone, causing the mage to lose focus on me and drop my prism. Looking around, I noticed a large number of wraiths beginning to move towards me. I instinctively reached for my chest where my amulet would have been, only to brush my hand against my shirt-no amulet. I looked around for something to fight with, but to no avail. I looked over at Kir in his cage. I really could have used that knife back...

Delmegar

08-15-2011

((I dragged you along with me bite.))

Ovalusc1

08-15-2011

((Melzemar is only paying attention to the prisoners and therefore would not lose focus on the shield, Kir and the theif are coming to Demacia for questioning))
"Prince," Said Melzemar to Jarvan, "I need to bring these two to Demacia for questioning, do I have permission to leave?"
"Yes." He replied, "I think we can handle this." And with that Melzemar began running as fast as he could, The two prisms trailing behind him.
((Ares escaped earlier, right?))

Delmegar

08-15-2011

((With the dark figure and dozens of undead ravaging the battlefield, and attacking you on sight. It would have been next to impossible for you to keep composed. And yes, Ares escaped.))

ultradash1

08-15-2011

Kir looked at Melz and raised and eyebrow, "questioning? Me? Come on Melz i can understand the boy, but me? My arrows could be put to better use here, on the battlefield."

ultradash1

08-15-2011

((wait, are the wraiths gone?))

BitesizeNinja

08-15-2011

((I am thoroughly confused. Am I with Ares or Melzemar?))