Mordekaiser + Haunting...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

a Rotting Zombie

05-02-2010

Haunting Guise with morde's abilities, wouldnt that give him a nice advantage for lane survivabililty? How come there are no builds with that at the start, or at all?

Has anyone tested this out? Like with his ult, would it heal him per tick or just when you cast it? Same with his Creeping Death, would it heal just at casting?

Carados

05-02-2010

Yes, HP, AP, and Magic Penetration are good stats on Morde.

a Rotting Zombie

05-02-2010

So all good stats on morde, but no one uses it? Ive yet to see 1 morde use it, or even a guide that suggests that they 'could' use it.

I mean gold isnt a problem for him, and if you lose that extra slot, its not gonna be damaging to a build, hell my last item on morde is a frozen mallet. And im usually running around with the lizard buff anyways, so dropping the extra hp, even if it gets that far in game isnt that big of a deal.

1337SuperNewb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-02-2010

About half o the mordes I see get it.

AnalC

05-02-2010

There is a guide that proposes Haunting Guise. And it works amazingly good.

I use MP runes, Haunting Guise , Thornmail and Sunfire Cape. Haunting Guise boosts rune-based magic penetration, gives life steal, life and AP, which are all needed. Thornmail throws enemy's dmg back in magic form (magic penetration), and sunfire cape deals AOE magic dmg (magic penetration). Three of Morde's abilities are magic dmg, one AOE, so high MP is excellent on him. Then some HP, maybe Sorceress Shoes, protective gear or what ever one might need, and it will be like the enemies never existed.

AzrielsFist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2010

Haunting Guise is great with Mord. I almost always get it now that its been changed. I can't say with 100% certainty that it heals every tick with his ult, but I'm fairly sure it does. That heal along with his ult heal boosted by Spirit Visage which I always get. Haunting has a lot of synergy with Mord.

My build usually goes Spirit Visage> Merc or Tabi Boots> Haunting Guise> then i branch out based on how our team and the other team are doing. Stuff like Abyssal Scepter makes your AoE atks more powerful. Or sheen for the extra dmg boost with your Mace of Spades. Force of Nature or Thornmail (for obvious reasons). Frozen Heart (yes the mana boost is a waste, but if your getting up close and personal with a mostly melee enemy team using Creeping Death, it makes them that much weaker; plus the CD is spectacular) or Randuins Omen. Deathfire Grasp has great synergy with your Ult, get rid of about 2/3 of their life if you cast Death then Ult them. I take exhaust so I rarely get Frozen Mallet or Rylais anymore.
I try to max out CD if I can, cuz the more I can spam my 3 abilities the longer i can keep my shield up. and with teh recent boost to Iron Man, it makes the build more viable. I call it Assault Mage Mord! Still working on ironing out the kinks though. Currently something like 72/44 win/loss with Mord.