Not able to buy tier 3 runes at lvl 20

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nehz

04-28-2010

I am currently not able to buy tier 3 runes even though I have met the requirement level of 20. Any ideas? It's been 2 days since and multiple games.

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-29-2010

Hi Nehz,

I've sent a message to Riot regarding this issue. Hopefully they'll have it sorted shortly :-)

Maxxpowers

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-29-2010

I am suffering the same issue. I can combine tier 2 runes to tier 3 and equip them, but I cannot buy them. It has also been 2 days since I hit lvl 20.

kale144

04-29-2010

I am having the same issue I hit 20 last night and still cant buy lvl 20 runes someone needs to fix this asap

Kjee

04-29-2010

I just hit level 20 as well and am also not able to buy tier 3 runes.

Huubeli

04-29-2010

same problem here..

Eambo

04-29-2010

This issue has been reported, and is known. This will be addressed in the next patch. Apologies for the problems!

kale144

04-29-2010

"next patch" can we get an ETA sorta lame that i am lvl 20 but can even use the features of the game

Rajik

04-29-2010

Does anyone know if this issue is solved by hitting Level 21?

Eambo

04-29-2010

Kale, I can't make any promises on timeframe, the information I've been told is that this was reported to the devs yesterday, and should be fixed either next week or next patch (I assume whatever comes first)

Again don't take this as stone cold truth though, as things change and I don't work for Riot :-)