Attention Lore Board Administrators

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

10-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracorya View Post
Its not just here, but it appears it has affected a good number of other posts on the forums including announcements.

:/ I dunno if there are other things they feel are more important to fix and are just kinda brushing this one under the table or they are trying to figure out what is wrong with it.

(That or I think they disabled it because I've noticed a lot of people have been abusing the hyperlink thing to spam videos and whatnot in threads.)
Yes, I know that it's everywhere (except for Dev posts, Announcement Forum, and Emissary posts) I spoke to a Dev Friend last night regarding this. The URL Tag System has been disabled and only given to a group of people. This was done intentionally.

They fixed my post's url tags last night, but it was only a temp fix, because when I updated it with new information this morning, it broke again. Again if this is the case, I am no longer going to waste my effort / time in keeping this stuff organized for everyone.

I totally understand that there are people out there that abuse this system - however there are some good people out there, and I would like to think that I am making some type of difference in this community.

Dracorya

10-12-2011

Sadly, its the abusers who ruin it for everyone else.

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

10-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracorya View Post
Sadly, its the abusers who ruin it for everyone else.
That's the case for everything in this world. I just need them to let me know if that's the case.

Zwingley

10-12-2011

Sylph, I just want to say you did a wonderful job while things were still working. So thanks for that much as well as your continued effort. Maybe they'll give you specifically permission to tag things in the future (one can hope!)

Vidro Moyou

10-13-2011

bump

TheNarvalOfDeath

10-13-2011

Bump

AJL

01-03-2012

For this much Lore I would have to play a rpg keep it up Riot!