Attention Lore Board Administrators

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Methelod

10-08-2011

For sylph!

Zhang Chunhua

10-09-2011

Bumping for Sylph.

Coloured

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2011

Please fix the links for this man to continue his work!

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

10-09-2011

bump please help...

Birdy51

10-09-2011

It might be unorthadox, but you may want to send in a support ticket.

Your lore thread is of great importance O.o

Sylph

Emissary of the League

10-10-2011

The funny part is that I have a number of dev friends on my buddy list and some on some instant messengers, people are too busy or have more important issues to deal with. Additionally, the people I know don't deal with this stuff, but I had hoped they can contact someone who can.

Birdy51

10-10-2011

Ouch. >.<

Well, hopefully they find some time. There has to be someway to figure out what had happened O.o

Sylph

Emissary of the League

10-10-2011

Thinking about taking the post down for now.

Sylph

Emissary of the League

10-12-2011

**** I don't know what type of fix you guys (Riot Employees) are trying to do to this post. I update this entire post (this post and the ones that follow) on a regular basis. Fixing the information that is posted does not seem to guarantee that every update I perform will still allow the URL tags to function. This isn't going to work out if you guys have to fix this post on a regular basis after I perform each update.

It seems like you were able to fix the post, however when I updated it with new information, everything (all of the tags) broke again.

I am just trying to help the community and Lore fans stay organized. If URL tagging is going to remain safeguarded please let me know and I will stop trying keep things organized / cease to update this post.

((Please keep in mind that I took this post down because it does no one any good because of the broken / disabled url tags. Below is just the table of contents, allowing me to verify / check if the system has been re-enabled / allowed for my forum profile.))

Thanks again.

Sylph

Dracorya

10-12-2011

Its not just here, but it appears it has affected a good number of other posts on the forums including announcements.

:/ I dunno if there are other things they feel are more important to fix and are just kinda brushing this one under the table or they are trying to figure out what is wrong with it.

(That or I think they disabled it because I've noticed a lot of people have been abusing the hyperlink thing to spam videos and whatnot in threads.)