Attention Lore Board Administrators

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KarrieBear

Associate Creative Designer

08-01-2011
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Unlocked the others! There's also 3 more deleted posts later down, but someone posted right inbetween them so I'd have to delete that to make it neat. But you probably won't get there for awhile!

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

08-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarrieBear View Post
Unlocked the others! There's also 3 more deleted posts later down, but someone posted right inbetween them so I'd have to delete that to make it neat. But you probably won't get there for awhile!
Thanks again. I think that we should have plenty of space for expansion. You are wonderful; thank you all for your help with this!

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

10-07-2011

Bump...

Hello. Could someone please help me report this to the web team? Once again, it seems as though the URL tags are not working / or have been disabled. They seem to be working fine in the Announcements Forum, however disabled / not working everywhere else.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=256575

Thanks for your time and consideration.

ultradash1

10-07-2011

is it just me or is the chambers of antiquity thread not working right?

Sylph

Emissary of the League

10-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultradash1 View Post
is it just me or is the chambers of antiquity thread not working right?
That is why I am trying to ask for DEV Team support.

MikePeck

10-07-2011

Bump, so that the problem can be fixed! I was going to post a champ judgement soon and I would like the possibility of having it linked someday...

Sylph

Emissary of the League

10-07-2011

Bump, please help!

Sylph

Emissary of the League

10-08-2011

bump

Sylph

Emissary of the League

10-08-2011

bump

Sylph

Emissary of the League

10-08-2011

bump