help with lane combo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zemoregul

08-01-2011

so these last few games i have been playing i have come up against some really tough lane combos,

the first one was Warwick vladamir they just healed for so much that even the teemo i was with couldnt get them to back off

the second was a Nasus, Renekton, after level 6, the nasus would use his slow, then they would both pop their ultis and kill both me and my partner,

any advice for going up against these types of combos?

Dijital

08-01-2011

tristana should work well against WW and vlad due to range and i beleive here e ability

Oman0

08-01-2011

I feel bad about threads like these that just decline with no views soooo....

Those lanes shouldnt exist to BEGIN with. Dont try to beat them. Be an AD character, lane with like Soraka. Both those lanes will eventually be starved of farm, while you can take all the farm from your support. Just dont die, dont give up tower, pwn late game.

Wellspring

08-01-2011

Remember the basic set up almost all high ELO teams will adopt. 1 tanky/sustainable character top, 1 mid, most likely AP, a jungler and the AD carry and support bottom.

In the bottom duo lane, the support isn't supposed to get any last hits at all. It's supposed to all go to the carry, so they can get the maximum amount of gold.

So now 4 out of the 5 team members are getting as much gold as possible and the support has gold per 10 second items.

When you have two people in a lane that are both last hitting they are starving themselves of gold. It's getting split up between them. If there are two duo lanes it's even worse. It's not nearly as efficient and they won't get their items out as quickly.

You can exploit this by doing what the pros do and giving one person in your lane, hopefully the carry, all the last hits. They will get stronger faster and be able to beat down on the sub-par enemy champions. The other partner, like I said, should get gold generating items.

If you're not in a position to do this though (For example, you're the carry and your partner or entire team doesn't want to cooperate.) the only thing I can suggest is to hold out and hug your tower if you're getting pushed. Call in some ganks and trust what I said about the enemy duo hurting themselves in the long run.