Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mundo (and friends) Theorycrafting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yellow Jester

05-02-2010

Help me come up with a few theoretical builds that I can try out tomorrow when I get the chance. I'm going to be trying a Mundo build as well as something for Gragas. Any of the other free champions that you think I'd like, go ahead and toss something in.

Mundo:

Starting item: Rejuv bead, 6 potions.

First item at base: Sword of the occult, as soon as I can. Maybe a Leviathan instead.
Second: Merc Treads
Third: Stark's Fervor
Fourth: Last Whisper
Fifth: Brutalizer into Ghostblade
Sixth: Phantom Dancer (probably won't get to that point).

Build 2 (just for the lulz)

Cloth Armor + potions

Guardian Angel
Merc Treads
4 Sunfire Capes. FARM EVERYTHING

Gragas:

Cloth Armor + potions

Build Cloth into razors
Leviathan
Infinity Edge
Last Whisper
more Phat Deeps.

Eppa

05-02-2010

Spirit visage.

Yellow Jester

05-02-2010

^Thanks, I always forget about that even though I usually include it in my builds (if that makes any sense).

Eppa

05-02-2010

Also starting with 2 beads is acceptable even if may lose one creep.

Stoneglacier

05-02-2010

I think a blend between DPS and tank works better. Pure attack speed mundo doesn't live very long, and his ult isn't very useful.

Leviathan, merc treads and spirit visage are a good start and cheap. Depending on the makup of the team, I might go with frozen mallet (or at least p hage) before I start building attack speed items.