Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Boost for Morgana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bOoBs N sOaP

08-01-2011

Hey, I'd like to see Morgana being boosted a bit so she can be viable again.

In my opinion an ulti channeling reduction could be enough (not a huge one, I don't want her ulti to be an instant stun but 1,5s out of 4s less could make the difference).

Thx.

Leave your ideas...
Bump if you agree...

CyborgNoodle

08-01-2011

Bump. (;

Razzie

08-01-2011

bump

Jaynocide

08-01-2011

You gotta take down her shield so it can't block summoner spells then. Blocking summoner spells is so ridiculously op...

CyborgNoodle

08-01-2011

What like ignite, Jay? 'Cuzz I can see how the shield could block ignite...

bOoBs N sOaP

08-01-2011

Quote:
You gotta take down her shield so it can't block summoner spells then. Blocking summoner spells is so ridiculously op...

Nah ! That's her main strength... the aim here is to make her viable, not useless.

Dopplemiester

08-01-2011

the propblem with morgana is she is sustained dmg to the enth degree but cant really maintain it

bind holds them for a few seconds if it lands wwhich anyone who playes her knows thats not always the case so getting her soil to do max damage is hard on a player (great for creeps) then she has her shield and her ult does a begining and end effect but nothing durring

here is a good sustained Champ Ryze

aslong as he is casting spells he is reducing cooldowns by a second each and his q reduces all by 10% so he fires them off in massive combos to kill.

Morgana needs a rework to give her more ability to keep a champ in a spot to let her soil do its job and her bind actually hit

bOoBs N sOaP

08-01-2011

Bump...

Moms Spaghetti

08-01-2011

@Shurelia please check into a buff for Morg such as making her Q move faster and a graphics update would also be amazing

Servantofthe99

08-01-2011

actually you're in luck because morgana is getting a cdr on her q. as well as lux. (don't quote me on this but i believe the particle time is getting a buff as well)

here's the thread shurelia posted in if you want more info

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=12066423#post12066423