nerf jax

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

punktillidie619

08-01-2011

Jax is basically impossible at any time of the game
his jump strike wrecks me every game cause of the stun which drops me to below 50 percent health and then he just runs me down and I die, every time I play a 3v3 he can take my team on 1v3 and get a triple kill every time
they need to nerf him big time

Mogs01gt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by punktillidie619 View Post
Jax is basically impossible at any time of the game
his jump strike wrecks me every game cause of the stun which drops me to below 50 percent health and then he just runs me down and I die, every time I play a 3v3 he can take my team on 1v3 and get a triple kill every time
they need to nerf him big time
Jax is strong 3v3 and 1v1. His lead jump isnt a stun, that is his E. Jax is hitting with all 3 of his abilities and the stun allows him to continue attacking you.

You have to burst Jax and keep him away from creeps so his stun doesnt activate.

He isnt all that great in 5v5.

Aria Sachou

08-01-2011

Ad/As Reliant Carries.: Madrad's bloodrazor, and the must have Sword of divine
AP casters: get some survivurability such as rylais, ROA, Frozen heart, Use your spells to suppress and cc him, make him lose his stacks. And don't attack him as you risk giving him a free stun
tanks: Thornmail AND Force of nature. His ultimate makes him do magic damage as well. Keep him away from your squishies and CC him.

dupstep moose

08-01-2011

agreed. He is pretty OP during 3vs3 and adding more ap just adds to the madness.

punktillidie619

08-02-2011

I can be fed with annie with 600ap and jax will come out of no where and wreck me

Blitzkrieg2011

08-02-2011

Derp derp derp, melee iz autohit me? Huehuehuehue herp durp

tard...

URFACEGOBOOM

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2011

ahhh y nerf him?
i play him
his can be kill easily teamwork D:

Anturok

08-02-2011

both jax and mord, cant die, perma ban!................................lawls