Shaco Discussion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vienna

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2010

What does modern day Shaco look like? I want to hear about the crazy Shacos like xiaobing that just wreck everything, but Shaco talk is pretty scarce and I don't know where I would go to learn it. Most guides I tend to find either outdated or sub-par.

tl;dr: Shaco discussion. Builds, items, etc.

What do you guys think about early Red Elixir?

Eppa

05-02-2010

Wickd streams on solomid. He is a good shaco.

Also Madreds, Bloodrazor, IE are all good options depending on team.

F5 CTRL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2010

shaco to my opinion has changed in that he has become a hybrid, and his daggers show that, a skill that scales up with AD and AP builds, Cooldown reduction makes him ungankable, and even attack speed helps him have a perma slow with the passive on his daggers. crit works right with his passive, and tankyness makes him a completly different character, and in my oppinion one of the best initiators in the game

Vienna

05-02-2010

What's the consensus on blind pick Summoner Spells? I'm kinda digging Smite/Ignite.

Sevrin

05-02-2010

has anyone tried an AP hybrid build to try get the most out of decieve?

think, leviathan, lichbane, soulstealer, and sword of the occult

maybe round that off with a rageblade, infinity edge, and last whisper

deceive critting at with infinity edge, and both sword of the occult and soulstealer adding to its damage. Racking up kills couldnt be hard once you get the build rolling, and escaping wouldnt be too difficult either, with the extra health from leviathan and careful planning
your knives would hit for truck to.

or might that be too all-or-nothing?