Malphite Feedback

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vins

09-10-2009

Foct only you play heroes like what is shown in suggestions dont have your ideas or what? malphite can be played as tank/dps/nuker->going in Ap&cool downs

Jyde

09-10-2009

Yeah, I have to disagree with you guys that say Malph is not a tank. Just to screw around I made a armor rune page a while back for Malph, and to my surprise it worked so well. The extra armor makes Ground Slam amazing, giving you the ability to kill, or almost kill a whole creep wave in one slam by the time you get the skill to level 5. And with the stupidly amazing passive malph has even early game he can run in, AoE and bounce out of each creep wave without taking much, if any, damage.

Now some one might say "well don't you lose killing ability when you stack armor over health?" and I answer "not really." Malph abilties are what make him nasty and a good ult with malph, especialy early game, can be a gank, every time. With late game not being so important right now, yay surrender I guess, and early game ganker is really what you want, and this guy can do it, and also push/farm waves very well.

As far as feedback for Malph, my only problem is right now I think his ult may be too strong. The fact that it is a charge, stun, AoE, intiator, escape move, with very little draw back is dumb. I think it needs to be looked at cause right now this move is too strong in my opinion.

God SoRcuS

09-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vins View Post
Foct only you play heroes like what is shown in suggestions dont have your ideas or what? malphite can be played as tank/dps/nuker->going in Ap&cool downs
Going AP, atleast according to me is unnecessary. He just doesn't have the nukes to get it through. nor does he need it. I see the thread creator's argument pretty dumb. You can wipe out entire teams? really? Then they are not playing very well are they? With the slow attack speed you got, I don't know how you can be wiping out teams.

And don't say i will get Phantom dancer and pwn, because its a newbie argument. It costs 3320 gold and its not easy to farm up. I think dancer is pretty good for him, but a tank malphite is way better for the team. His passive shield absorbs 10% of his health in damage and has a ridiculous 10 sec cd and it automatically procs. Combined with his ulti and MS stealing spell, he is a very very good support/tank hero. A DPS option is viable, but it just is not that effective. An AP build might be a situational one, but only 2 spells get affected by it and one is the ultimate with a 75 second cd.

Redrach

09-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foct View Post
he's dps, not a tank.
I think there are two ways to play him. The first being to stack DPS items and focus on Brutal Strike, and the other being to stack Armor items and use Ground Slam to dish out damage.
I think the best way to balance him would be to make both builds equally good.
I haven't played him enough to tell what changes should be made though.

Anak Saba Nur

09-10-2009

common i hav seen ppl mak him insan tank..just need right gear..i used warwick and my ultimate barely scratched him

Anak Saba Nur

09-10-2009

dude Foct i think u wer the malphit i am talking bout >.<

i saw how you dominated that game

ERazER

09-10-2009

His Q skill should benefit from AP to make AP useful on him and half a damage per point of armor isn't anything significant even if you stack armor and his brutal strikes should definitely not splash when the skill is activated.