Soraka or Sona?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kehlin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2011

Which is better in your opinion? Give me details. Personally I like soraka better but I get way more assists as Sona. Pros and Cons plz

Jski214

08-01-2011

Sona better for random games because you can some what carry if needed if you got a set team then Soraka all the way.

SNEAKY POOP

08-01-2011

soraka = infinite potential laning and keeps 5 man push going and directed heals with a global ult which can be cross-map tower dive assists and one of the best silences in game essentially giving her 5 spells

sona = best consistant damage from a pure support champ with Q, team movespeed, team damage, team buffs all around etc, and the most powerful aoe cc in the game rivaled by galio and amumu but she is restricted by mana

PocketMarsh

08-01-2011

Soraka all the way, she is the best support in the game by the simple fact that all of her abilities are great at supporting her team. Her Passive means that people around her have a mini aegis, her starcall lowers enemy MR and deals some small though helpful damage, her Infuse can regen mana OR silence and enemy and she also has a heal that gives armour and maybe MR not sure, AND her ult is an AoE heal. Whats not to love? all you need to do is build Soul Shroud, Boots of Lucidity, Morello's evil Tome, Aegis of the Legion, Will of the Ancients, Rabadons Deathcap and you will be a walking blue pill for your teammates

swordsmaster23

08-01-2011

sona has some damage so if you need damage she better than sorka who is a walking summoners platform

mynameishood

08-01-2011

Sona all the way if you know how to toggle her skills, get some cd and you can spam her skills supporting your team with movement speed, mr, armor, damage and ap

Sogreth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2011

I like them both equally, I normally get more assists with Soraka (because of her ult) but Sona is cool with her buffs, and getting 40% CDR lets you use her abilities every 4.2 secs. But if you want good heals...then it might be better with Soraka, max CDR gets her ult down to 1 minute.