Unable to connect to pvp.net ... Again

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2010

Trying not to give you the generic answer here, but have you ensured that your firewall hasn't decided to start blocking the game? From what I know there are no server issues at the moment to cause this (whereas a few days ago there was)

You mention your friends, are they playing on the same internet connection or another one? Can you test one of them on your connection to see if they have any issues?

Sinslayer

05-02-2010

No,firewall isnt blocking anything. I tryied to turn it off. Many of my friend can play without any problems and one cant play like me and yes he is using same internet like me.Other use not the same internet. But there is one thing,now I can login,its evening in Lithuania,but all day I couldnt connect and I will not be able to do this tomorrow too I think. Its happening only after lates patch and I am sure that it has something to do with it

Sinslayer

05-02-2010

Ok,now I am really pissed... I just loged in to the game,like I said,started playing and I had a disconnect after 5 min in middle of the game... Just perfect,i wont be able to play like this,just tell me how I can fix this stupid nonsense,I mean it occured from nowhere,just after patch... Come on Riot Games staff,I know you can do something...

Sinslayer

05-02-2010

I think is the log then I got disconnected last time ( played for 5 mins)

Ampharel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2010

I think this is going to be fixed by a simple reinstall