Unable to connect to pvp.net ... Again

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sinslayer

05-02-2010

Ok,sorry guys ,but I have to say that now I am pissed... After that patch I wrote a thread that I cant join server,I mean login... Someone said that I just stuck after patch and yes everythings were working again next day,but now I cant join again,my friend too.. We live in Lithuania and use the same internet,my other friends can play now with other internet but I cant,like my friend too... So I dont think that this is a problem with our internet couse I am lvl 30 already and I havent got any problems till the last patch.. So please check something and help us,I am looking forward for this and I will help with any info you need from me,so just tell me what to do. And again I uploaded my last logs,I looked a little and I see that there are many errors and warns,but I dont know what they mean and etc... Whatever,if you need anything else just ask,but please help me P.S. Sorry for bad english,but I hope you understand.

Ampharel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2010

Please read the posts about this subject first, its been posted alot already
Look if theres fixes for you here:
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=34440

Sinslayer

05-02-2010

Dont know man,then this happened after patch me and my friends were looking for info,but all info was helpless... I think I'll wait for someone from support team of Riot Games to reply to my thread,they should know what problem it is. But still thanks bro

Ampharel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinslayer View Post
Dont know man,then this happened after patch me and my friends were looking for info,but all info was helpless... I think I'll wait for someone from support team of Riot Games to reply to my thread,they should know what problem it is. But still thanks bro
I know this, it started occuring to me too after a patch, and I fixed it by changing the compatibility to XP, just read the post and try it. Its not like you're gonna lose anything.

If you wanna wait for Riot? Sure thing, go ahead.
They are way better in helping you then I am, but they are so busy atm I figured I'd just try to help instead of making you wait for a week or so.

Sinslayer

05-02-2010

I tryied that way,I mean clicking right on icon and etc... And it had no effect for me ;/

Ampharel

05-02-2010

Quote:
I tryied that way,I mean clicking right on icon and etc... And it had no effect for me ;/
Ok untill you get support from riot, follow the post on the link I gave you,

Its an active post on this problem

Sinslayer

05-02-2010

Ok,thanks bro,I am thinking to download European LoL client... But i hate this,I am lvl 30 for a weak and I just started getting fun in game playing vs skilled players...

Ampharel

05-02-2010

Quote:
Ok,thanks bro,I am thinking to download European LoL client... But i hate this,I am lvl 30 for a weak and I just started getting fun in game playing vs skilled players...
Don't go to the european,
The server fail and theres alot of bugs.

American is just way better atm.

Or, you can just find it out for yourself

Sinslayer

05-02-2010

I know,all my friends lay in american server... But I still hope Riot Staff will help me,so I will just try till I get support from them

Ampharel

05-02-2010

If they dont, just send a support ticket