Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot Point Issue

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CraigMan

05-02-2010

Ive getting very anoyed with my riot point situation.

I tryed to get some early this week and it ****ed up and I got charged 5 times. The issue was fixed quickly and I was very happy with the service.

But I am still not able to purchase RP and im getting bored with trying to even purchace them. fix my **** please or im going to stop playing the game and you will lose my bisniess.

Eambo

Recruiter

05-02-2010

Hi CraigMan,

Firstly, check with your bank to make sure they aren't blocking the transactions - a lot of banks will block what they think are fraudulent until the user confirms they want it, so try that firstly.

If you continue to have issues email [email]support@riotgames.com[/email] with as much detail as you can and they can investigate it and take action if necessary.

CraigMan

05-02-2010

Thank You and will do.