Team Tank, Help?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orbv

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-31-2011

So my team had Taric/MF/EZ/Vlad/Wukong and theirs had Leona/Amumu/Singed/Malphite/Soraka. Is there any way we could have won? Ezreal did a great job killing, but Vlad kept dying and complaining that we should get in 4v5 teamfights while leona slowly backdoored. As MF I was pretty bad, not gonna lie, but the first blood and second kill of the game in bot were taken by lane partner Taric (flashing to get last hit on amumu and attacking amumu later when vlad came bot to gank) who later complained that I wasn't doing my job.

Paper Crane

07-31-2011

It all depends on the players, the build, and the team work thus League of Legends lies in the MoBA genre. It seems the other team was rolling a triple tank stack while you guys were one tank, which should be right. I see the problem lay within communication and lack of team work.

9oBKuQZTLQOnuTXr

07-31-2011

Not sure what sort of skill was on each side of the team, but if it was about equal I'm pretty sure the opposing team would've won. Not a lot of AD so if Taric was a beast he may be able to heal hard enough to pull through for you guys.