Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Promotional code is not redeemable

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Atreylin

05-02-2010

Hi, Riot. I recently purchased a collector's pack and tried to redeem the code, but it's saying that the code is not valid. Do you know why this might be? What info from me do you need to solve this issue (besides the redemption code number which I could PM or e-mail you)?

Eambo

Recruiter

05-02-2010

Please email [email]support@riotgames.com[/email] with the code and explain in as much detail anything you deem relevant (EG: Was the box used? which store did you purchase from? etc.)

Also make sure you haven't purchased the European version of the game - to tell if you have simply look at the cover, if it mentions GOA then it's the European version, which does not work in the NA version.

Atreylin

05-02-2010

Info sent through e-mail. Thanks for the quick response. Hope for another

Eambo

Recruiter

05-02-2010

I assume it's the NA version you bought then? :-)

Atreylin

05-02-2010

yes, it is