TT Janna build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Akira Kid41

05-02-2010

I build berserkers greaves first. Move speed is nice to have with her zephyr move buff. Being ranged you will always be able to kite with this advantage, even while throwing out auto att's. Just make sure to throw a cyclone up, put distance, att, and repeat. The att speed from boots helps take advantage of her shields att buff. I then build brutalizer, as armor pen also helps her shield buff. Which by the way you should max her shield after lvl 3. Then I buy frozen mallet if I can even finish it by the end of the game. Ap is good, but in a 3v3 focused damage output is what's going to win the game. Her cyclone and slow provide plenty of cc at lvl's one. Janna is def one of the best champs in game. She can easily 1v1 even garen.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LairyRover

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by national View Post
If you aren't spending your money you're doing it wrong. Everyone benefits from items.
I think Janna is better off having a second pair of boots. She does, in fact, benefit greatly from trinkets like Zyona's Ring, Quicksilver Sash, and Deathfire grasp. But her AP scaling ratios aren't great, maybe cooldown reduction is a great thing to have?