Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why is Gangplank OP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkPlatypus

09-27-2011

He can build Trinity + Warmog's + Atma's and rock the house.

He can build Philo + HoG + Avarice and not suck at the same time. (most champs who do that suck for a while until their gold comes in)

He can jungle quite well.

He's nearly impossible to catch, with a free cleanse, a speed buff and a ranged slow.

Global Ult.

Emorak

09-27-2011

GP can actually use a nerf, seeing as he is banned in most ranked games......every post in this thread is the evidence of GP being too over powered. Besides he use to be my main but now i rarely get to play him because most of the times he is banned.

I hope Riot fixes this because atm I find GP virtually unplayable as well as Amumu or Singed , because these champs are almost always banned. Their prowess has made them to be unplayable most of the times.

MBirk

09-28-2011

His self heal wasn't hit with the nerf bat like others. 360hp+1ap. And cleanses. Granted he doesnt build ap.., but its still a remarkably strong heal.

Pianissimo

09-28-2011

Because just by merely eating an orange, everything is k

ZZEPHERR

09-28-2011

Quote:
Carados:
One of the best melee carries in the game currently.

Philo, Trinity, tanky, Atmas, win game.

The people who think he's bad are still doing the stack crit and lose build.

really Id rather pick jax or Irelia than GP

Rylar D

09-28-2011

His skill set is amazing from his passive all the way to his ult and he farms well. There are other characters that can do this or that better but it is hard to surpass him as a whole. That is why he can carry.

Ariacy

09-28-2011

Just use Rammus. His W is unbelievable against GP. I kill him all the time. If he runs I just Q and snare him then R to finish him off if I have too. Get Thornmail and Sunfire Cape and he melts himself.

Nya Poptart Cat

Recruiter

06-03-2014