Can we just delete Jax?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arafel

Friend of Urf

09-08-2009

So I don't have to get him when I play random and hear some kid cry the whole game about how op he is even when I would have trounced said kid with any hero. He's just got a stigma attached to him that destroys rationale on the other team.

Examples from the last game: Evelynn complained the whole time, even though she never laned or leveled (45 minions killed at endgame, she was 13 while others on her team were 18), tried to gank me several times at more than half health with a 4-5 level gap ahead of her each time. When that failed and she complained about how op and "******y" I was for picking Jax, she tried to duo me with another hero that was also 4 levels below. The rest of the game was her antagonizing me about how gay I was for picking him, how people did tiers and he was on the very top as the most OP hero in the game, and how only losers play Jax.

All because I randomed. Bad whiners really get under my skin.

Teirdome

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2009

No deleting Jax, but he has become too proficient with his lamp post.

It's time to demote him to spatula!

TSB Giles

09-08-2009

Don't let people like that get under your skin. If she was attempting to gank you while being 6 or so levels underneath you, she wasn't playing correctly.

With that said, is it possible that we can get a /ignore function?

Smiling Bandit

09-08-2009

Plz delete him, my gameplay would be so much more relaxed and i wouldn 't twitch everytime i pass a street lantern in rl.

Arafel

Friend of Urf

09-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teirdome View Post

It's time to demote him to spatula!
That would work.

Lolex

09-08-2009

Can't we just delete all posts and threads whining about him?

percy

09-09-2009

i love how people rush to play jax and the other tanks when u can beat them with range

Twisted

09-09-2009

I have played 10 games over the past 3 days, jax was not in a single one of them on either team

Aeonus

09-09-2009

Jax is fine now continue to play as normal

shedim

09-09-2009

RIOT should buff Jax for every single whinepost made from now on just a little bit more. Stop teh whine!