Purchased Kat with IP, cant play her

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dangor

05-02-2010

As the title says, i just purchased (about 45 minutes ago) Katarina in the store with IP.

Order ID : 141808783

I played a normal game and she wasn't available for play. I finished the game with another champion and restarted the game thinking that will fix it, but it didn't.

Now I'm short 3150 IP and I have no Katarina. Can something be done about this please?

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

05-02-2010

I responded in your other thread but http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=91631 follow the steps here.

Dangor

05-02-2010

I sent an email to the address you provided and I have updated the original post with the order ID.

Generous Lover

05-02-2010

best of luck getting katarina but remember once you have her your at riots mercy with however they decide to treat her either massive nerfs or disappointing buffs

the last buff was nice but didnt fix any core problems shes had since beta and and took forever to come out. katarina was the first champion ive ever bought and played her exclusively when she got nerfed to the floor i abandoned ship ive waited tell this latest patch for her to work. in the time it took riot to fix her i hit lvl 30 and played 90 games with shaco with a 2/1 win loss and kill death. katarina is just now ,oveing out of 3rd place in total games played.

just a warning kats a cruel mistress but fun like hell also AD build rocks

Dangor

05-03-2010

I still haven't received my Katarina nor any replies to my email besides the automated one i received yesterday.

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2010

Dangor, it can take up to three business days for Riot to respond - remember it was the weekend and even Riot like to leave the office ocassionally :-)

Dangor

05-05-2010

I purchased Katarina on 05/01/10, today is 05/05/10 and still no word from riot and still no Katarina

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangor View Post
I purchased Katarina on 05/01/10, today is 05/05/10 and still no word from riot and still no Katarina
Please be patient. This is the third business day today and we're not too long into it so give them today, and if they haven't replied we'll take it from there.