[Guide] Bulky Annie, hurting where it hurts most.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SunKyu

05-01-2010

Annie, is magician of all sorts, launching her mega fire at everyone.
BUT THAT'S WHAT SHE WANTS YOU TO THINK.
Annie kept this power inside her for years, since she was born, and now, it's your turn to unlock it. Behold, BULKY ANNIE!

You might ask, 'WHY THE HELL WOULD I WANT TO DO THAT?'
Annie's spells are a filler for her passive, and that's right, you're going to be just spamming spells, and wait for the 4 Energize Stacks, wait for a Teemo to come, you bring up MOLTEN SHIELD, hit him with all your spells for the lulz, and start FLAMING at him. With your projectiles that the dragon STOLE.

BETTER YET, your range exceeds EVERYONE until level 10, where ONLY Tristana beats you.

CONVINCED? HELL YES!

-----------------------
Skill Overview? LIKE WE NEED IT.

-----------------------
Items.

Start your game with the all important VAMPIRIC SCEPTER. Lane with someone else, mid lane should be taken by the OTHER carry who DOUBTS your AWESOMENESS. Stay back, and shoot ALL THE GOD ALMIGHTY WAY. A enemy is closing in to engage you? FIRE IT UP. Always keep 4 ENERGIZE STACKS, and when they are arriving, POP MOLTEN SHIELD, and UNLOAD. Immediately get to 900 GOLD, and buy the EXECUTIONER'S CALLING.

From here on,
BERZERKER'S GREAVES.
ZEAL
INFINITY EDGE
PHANTOM DANCER
YOUMUU'S GHOSTBLADE
BLOODTHIRSTER.

Some testing here and there, and you may noticed a lack of attack speed and survival.
HERE IS THE LESS CRIT, MORE SPEED AND HEALTH.

MALADY
BERZERKER'S GREAVES
LAST WHISPER
FROZEN MALLET
BLOODTHIRSTER
STARK'S FERVOR
If you're done, YOU'LL be PACKING a FIREPUNCH.

Tenant

Friend of Urf

05-02-2010

hmmm.....

......HMMMMMM......

...don't know if want.

xNECROx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2010

tl;dr

I'll say this though -- I think tanks outside the box is good. Seeing more HP pixels in the bar makes an annie less tempting to target sometimes...

LolCatIsLol

05-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xNECROx View Post
tl;dr

I'll say this though -- I think tanks outside the box is good. Seeing more HP pixels in the bar makes an annie less tempting to target sometimes...
The item build has no tanky items at all lol

M3MBRAN3

05-02-2010

tank annie
merc treads
roa
roa
banshees

Yellow Jester

05-02-2010

Can't sure if srs.

SoopaTomato

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-02-2010

gonna try this out later and report back with results

War on Drugs

05-02-2010

Christ on a cracker.... Annie with a bloodthirster?

Hide your babies.

ChopStix

05-02-2010

too many trolls these days. I WANT SRS BSNS PPL

0prah Winfrey

05-06-2010

What's up with everyone posting threads about battle Annie or tank Annie. If you want to play a carry or a tank, play a carry or a tank. Annie is a caster, her moves are designed to work better if she is a caster - hence the low hp and attack speed everyone seems caught up on. Stacking weird items on her may surprise a few noobs, but you will never outshine the champs meant to be tanks or auto attack carries. Play her right, hang back behind your team, pop out of bushes, drop Tibbers and stun the baddies, that's how you survive, not by picking the wrong items and nerfing yourself. Never forget, it's a team game, know your part and play it.