a good fight

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sweetheart9889

07-31-2011

i am looking for a good fighter who can deal damage without dying in 3 second in a teamfight and that can also contribute to the team

Weirding

07-31-2011

That's Jarvin.

LicensedPWNSTAR

08-03-2011

Vladimir. I main Vladimir and this is probably biased but i think he has best survivability for being a carry. He also contributes to teamfights exceptionally well with his ultimate and tides of blood. He can focus one person with his transfusion, all while healing himself.

If you get focused while in teamfight just use his pool. 90% of the time people will forget about you and focus someone else. I would first try to kite and use pool if you think you will die. I always have flash if things get too bad. He also is pretty beefy because ability power gives him health. Most important for Vladimir is Magic Penetration, specifically Void Staff.

And here's a trick: If you know a teamfight is about to happen get Tides of Blood to full stacks. That way you will deal 200% damage with it.

P3W Gizeh

08-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ****yNick View Post
Vladimir. I main Vladimir and this is probably biased but i think he has best survivability for being a carry. He also contributes to teamfights exceptionally well with his ultimate and tides of blood. He can focus one person with his transfusion, all while healing himself.

If you get focused while in teamfight just use his pool. 90% of the time people will forget about you and focus someone else. I would first try to kite and use pool if you think you will die. I always have flash if things get too bad. He also is pretty beefy because ability power gives him health. Most important for Vladimir is Magic Penetration, specifically Void Staff.

And here's a trick: If you know a teamfight is about to happen get Tides of Blood to full stacks. That way you will deal 200% damage with it.
Didn't know VLadimir is a fighter.

Seutsuna

08-03-2011

Xin Zhao!
Jarvin
Udyr
Warwick
Blitzcrank

Off the top of my head

LicensedPWNSTAR

08-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by P3W Gizeh View Post
Didn't know VLadimir is a fighter.
He is. It's in his attributes.