Is another side effect of using the Mac "client" low fps?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

M0ngo Like Candy

07-31-2011

Title. I have been playing the mac beta for months now and i already know that loading hella slowly and mega lag at the start is part of it, but i have never found out if the horrible fps is also part of the beta too. Any info would be great.

Fear Sivir

07-31-2011

Im in the same boat as you, I downloaded "Camouflage" for mac and it seemed to increase my FPS by 4 or so, try it out and see if it helps a bit.

YSfighter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-31-2011

The low FPS is consistent with the Beta, the problem lies in the fact that the client is not native, but a cider port.

Ediwir

Wrenchman

07-31-2011

...and also in the low quality setting bug, wich basically forces most of us in playing with very high quality, wich ofc causes low FPS. higher than with lower quality, however, wich seems to have absolutely no sense but works.

M0ngo Like Candy

07-31-2011

thanks guys

SOX2

08-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ediwir View Post
...and also in the low quality setting bug, wich basically forces most of us in playing with very high quality, wich ofc causes low FPS. higher than with lower quality, however, wich seems to have absolutely no sense but works.
this bug doesn't exist on my mac :/

Ediwir

Wrenchman

08-01-2011

point is, as strange as it sound: most users have better FPS on high settings than on low settings.

dishogun

08-08-2011

Quote:
point is, as strange as it sound: most users have better FPS on high settings than on low settings.
I agree on that but i still find better connection on low graphics even with slightly lower FPS

Velkorious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

Quote:
I thought it was the other way around: high quality is the glitchy one.