Miss Fortune V.S. Caitlyn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DMPuffy

07-31-2011

I am not necessarily new to the game, and I am, at least I would say, a decent player. But I lack an AD champion other than Ashe, and I want to expand arsenal a bit. I have tried both of them, and both of them are fairly good. I am just not comfortable enough with them to recognize which is superior, or which has better damage potential because I only played them on free-weeks. Taking player error out of the equation, which champion would be the better choice for either solo top or mid?

noxstreak

07-31-2011

I prefer MF. But then again im really really good with her. Cait i am decent with but i just like MF better even though she does less damage technically. Try them both!

Admiral Catface

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-31-2011

Miss Fortune I would say for solo top. Caitlyn mid. Miss fortune has good cc attacks so when the jungler comes to gank top, you cast a slow attack and you have a much better chance of getting them killed. Caitlyn dominates mid, so does Miss Fortune but Caitlyn is much better. Her traps make whoever steps on them a very vulnerable target, especially if they are a melee. Also, her passive can push a bit early game if your laning against a squishy because it deals extra damage, much of the time the person you are laning against will move back allowing you to get some minions. Your net is also a good escape maneuver if you ever get ganked.

Vlyigi

07-31-2011

I prefer Caitlyn. MF is a very powerful champion, but her ult is difficult to land, and her range is shorter. That 650 range on Caitlyn may not seem like much, but it makes her exceptionally good in laning phase.

Etherimp

07-31-2011

[edit] ****it Stonards. Get off the forums.