Been thinking about buying Ezreal, wondering if hes good for my playstyle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blazingdragoon

07-31-2011

Now, I've had the chance to play Ezreal once before during his free week, but it didn't work out as well as I had planned because I think I was still only level 7 or so, thus making my foray into a higher skill based character somewhat... embarrassing. But being level 30 now and having tried out plenty of champions, plus with Ez being for sale and me having some left over RP, I was curious if any Ezreal players would recommend him.

As it stands, I love playing characters that do more than just auto attack, and I am big on casters and the like. I was thinking about saving up for when Brand finally goes on sale, but I think for the time being that Ezreal seems like a fun hero to play when you know how to play him well.

That being said, is he a good character to buy, or should I just save my RP and look elsewhere?

Rigglethor

07-31-2011

I don't have much experience with Ezreal myself but i do know some dedicated Ezreal players.

From what I've heard he's quite fun to play in general. And considering that ALL of his abilities are skillshots it's definitely a break from auto - attack champions. With your brief description he pretty much fits all the things you're looking for in a champ.

Those same people i know also vouch that he's a little under powered right now but i can't really confirm that or anything.

Good luck! :3

Toad72

07-31-2011

He's not a really viable champion if you're serious about winning, but he's fun once you get the hang of him. I play him frequently. I'm secretly hoping for a small buff though.

Boomstick II

07-31-2011

I agree with Toad.

He's fun, but lackluster. Any other champion in his class will do his job better... but he is probably more fun to play.