How's Orianna?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zamphira

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-31-2011

Hello

I've started playing LoL again and I tried out Orianna.

She's really fun but I have a few questions about her

1: Is she popular? My guess would be no but I'm not really sure
2: Is she bad/decent/OP?
3: I'm currently following a guide that tells me to build nashor's tooths . The rest of the items are AP. Should I do this or go full AP?

Thanks

EDIT: Also, when you cast the shield, how big exactly is the "pass through ennemies" hitbox? It really seems small and it almost never hit what I want it to hit

Carados

07-31-2011

One of the strongest AP carries in the game.

A) Yes.
B) Very good.
C) Don't follow that guide.

Zamphira

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carados View Post
One of the strongest AP carries in the game.

A) Yes.
B) Very good.
C) Don't follow that guide.
Well, that's quite surprising. I was expecting some gimmick hero nobody uses because of The Ball

So nashor's tooth really is not worth it? I though it fitted well with her passive and the cdr was nice. I guess a full AP build is better then?

MasterYucko

07-31-2011

i picked up orianna after a while, and my 2nd game i went 10-1-12. (my first i went positive). I decided to follow this guide as a starting point for her, and its very good. It gives neat ticks and trips that help. http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=3774

xMURKY

07-31-2011

shes one of the best ap carrys right now

TtS GreatBlckJew

07-31-2011

I'd say Orianna gives the most to her team than any other carry at this moment. Her low cooldowns, and utility is disgusting. Although I know Elementz says shes OP (well, hints it), I don't think she is, but she is really really good, just tricky to play,

Also, dont get nashors tooth, i beg you.

Better to go standard caster build.

CDR boots if you want

Then RoA, then Rabcap, and so on.

Sometimes I'll rush Rabcap because her range is really good, so I abuse it to no end.

Shes popular high ELO, not low.

Lairai

07-31-2011

Her cds give her damage. I mean, if you want burst, go Lux, lol. But she can carry a game quite well. She takes a decent amount of skill to use. As for whether she is OP, anyone is OP in a great player's hands.

And while nashor synergizes with her passive, such a bad idea. You're Orianna. You are in the back making the ball smack into people. Your passive is only a bonus in those clutch situations where you only have your autoattack.