Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Skins that I'd like to see

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

First of all, Captain America Pantheon. It's just too full of win to go untouched. With the release of the movie, it would be not only a great seller, but look freakin' awesome.

Secondly, I'd really like to see a Commando Vayne. With the current Commando skins, only one champion (Lux) is ranged. Vayne was born in Demacia, so it makes sense that she would also have a Commando skin. I can understand if Poppy does not (as she is not originally from Demacia), but I feel that Vayne really needs to have a Commando skin in order to have a viable team comp. I mean, let's face it: four melee and one ranged champion is just not going to end well, despite how tanky the melee champions are.

Gangplank should have a skin from Pirates of the Caribbean. Whether it's Barbosa or Jack Sparrow, it would be too awesome not to see.

Also, Wukong should have a Rafiki skin. I mean, there's a monkey in the League now, it makes sense that he should honor a very famous monkey.

Additionally, Brand should have a Ghostrider skin. We obviously can't include the motorcycle, but it would still look awesome.

Other than that, I conclude my suggestions for skins. However, I would really like the Winged Hussar skin to be available again for Xin Zhao. Is there any chance that it will be on sale again or not?