wukong

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

seahawk10

07-31-2011

I bought Wukong hopping he would be a good champion. He was actually fun to play but

some of his skills need to recieve some buffs. His Q is very good in the beggining of the

game but later becomes less effective. I believe he should get a little bit more power with

it late game and a little bit more armor reduction as well. The biggest let down was his

ultimate which is where he spins, knocks up enemies, and deals damage. the knock up

efect happens once which is dissapointing and the damage is low. i think he should

get some more damage on his ult and should have a second knock up right before it

ends. Again this is just what i think he should get.

P.S. i might have some spelling errors because i am very tired so please excuse my

terrible spelling. ty for for reading the post!

Touch My OPness

07-31-2011

its already known that there are several bugs with him at the moment. hopefully by next patch it will all be fixed, and he should be a little more strong then. also, you expected his ult to continuously knock up people? you realize how ridiculously op that is?

Icy Nipplez

07-31-2011

I agree OP, but I heard his Q is kinda bugged it reduce base armor when it should reduce total armor and yeah I agree his ulti needs to hit harder and is gay that is cancelled with a simple silence.

seahawk10

07-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touch My OPness View Post
its already known that there are several bugs with him at the moment. hopefully by next patch it will all be fixed, and he should be a little more strong then. also, you expected his ult to continuously knock up people? you realize how ridiculously op that is?
no. i don't think his ult should knock up continuously. i just believe he should should get one more knock up right before his ult ends.

seahawk10

07-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Nipplez View Post
I agree OP, but I heard his Q is kinda bugged it reduce base armor when it should reduce total armor and yeah I agree his ulti needs to hit harder and is gay that is cancelled with a simple silence.
it is wierd that they can copy garen's judgement but when wukong gets stuned or silenced it stops. while garen would just continue with his judgement.

Touch My OPness

07-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by seahawk10 View Post
no. i don't think his ult should knock up continuously. i just believe he should should get one more knock up right before his ult ends.
my bad, didn't read your whole post. but that would be incredibly difficult to balance with champs that have already been knocked up once

A Hungry Grue

07-31-2011

He just needs bugfixes, buffs are not required.

I really don't want Wukong to become FoTM and get nerfed because he got buffs when he didn't need them.

Icy Nipplez

07-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by seahawk10 View Post
it is wierd that they can copy garen's judgement but when wukong gets stuned or silenced it stops. while garen would just continue with his judgement.
matter of fact, I am not even using his ultimate that much, his ultimate is so ****ty atm that I don't use it to damage the enemy, I rather E>Q and auto attack than use his ultimate for damage, I only use it when a Nunu, Kat, Malz or a champion like them are casting their ultimate, as soon as they get knocked up, hit R again to cancel, E>Q auto attack, in 1v1 fights, in Team fights only if they are stacked.

seahawk10

07-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Nipplez View Post
matter of fact, I am not even using his ultimate that much, his ultimate is so ****ty atm that I don't use it to damage the enemy, I rather E>Q and auto attack than use his ultimate for damage, I only use it when a Nunu, Kat, Malz or a champion like them are casting their ultimate, as soon as they get knocked up, hit R again to cancel, E>Q auto attack, in 1v1 fights, in Team fights only if they are stacked.
now that you pointed that out, i have been people using their and just cancelling it after the knock up. that is why it needs a buff so that people will actually want to use it for damage not just for a knock up effect