Put Karma on Rotation!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PocketMarsh

07-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matake View Post
Some people aren't willing to waste 3150 IP just to find out it's not their style. I support this. I also want to try Olaf! There's a few I've never played.
I agree, in the champion rotation section riot states
Champion Rotation Goals
1) Give new players some simple Champions to play
2) Provide a balance of types of Champions for new players
-- This allows new players to make balanced teams
3) Allow players to preview all Champions eventually

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
By eventually you would expect within 20 weeks at least! Riot please fix this and place champions on free rotation that have not seen it for a while!

MakaLeVay

07-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsaalyo View Post
I support this. Enough people start realizing how disgustingly UP she is, maybe she'll finally get a buff.
I couldn't agree more. Lets get more people playing Karma so everyone can experience her less than stellar kit.

TraphikJam

07-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by bishbosh2 View Post
yes pls

i want to first time her in ranked and build boots of swiftness, tiamat, executioners calling, sword of the divine, sword of the occult and leviathan.
That is an awful build for Karma and you should be slapped for considering it. Yeah, it would be a good idea to bring Karma back into the rotation. She's been available twice all this year. Once in February & the other in March.

Zarzzar

07-31-2011

Karma is the forgotten champion of LoL. She's UP, Never played in high elo, and hasn't been on free week since...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraphikJam View Post
. Yeah, it would be a good idea to bring Karma back into the rotation. She's been available twice all this year. Once in February & the other in March.
...months.

Riot, buff Karma, stop making mordekaiser free everyother week and put karma on there once!

EDIT: /frontpage revive

Digitalpotato

07-31-2011

Evelynn: Think maybe I'll be on the rotation again, sometime?
Twitch: What about me?
Poppy: Or me?
Zilean: Don't count on it, guys.
E, T, P, and K: Awwwww......

Output

07-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by I forget who View Post
Big deal. Look at the how much time has passed since Shaco was available.
Just the thought of a Shaco week puts fear in my mind.... I can expect many loss from first time shacoers who just go in and die like noobs, there is a good reason why he hasnt been free, if you want to play him you must learn him and throw a 3150 ip commitment.

ShadowXOR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2011

I want to try Karma

Akkku

08-03-2011

Agreeeeed

Rushuna Tendo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsaalyo View Post
I support this. Enough people start realizing how disgustingly UP she is, maybe she'll finally get a buff.

She isnt UP , Shes extremely good,I play her tanky support with morellos, and aegis then get items agaisnt enemy team aka frozen heart / FoN

LoBones

08-03-2011

She's UP in that she can't carry hard enough to be played as an AP carry/support like Orianna, she doesn't have hard CC or a game changing Ultimate. And all of her abilities naturally push a lane and steal creep score in a meta where that is completely not what supports are supposed to do.

I love her, and play her, and even do okay with her, but she is stuck in the middle of all these different roles she isn't great at, which makes her 2nd or 3rd pick behind just about any other champion out there.