Pantheon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zarroma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-31-2011

To make him viable, I was thinking of something like:

-Make Spear throw have a much longer range but is now a skillshot.
-Increase the stun time on Aegis by .1 sec per rank
-Slightly increase the scaling on HSS
-Slightly increase the size of his ult's circle so that flash cannot be used to escape from the circle 100%
-Increase damage on the side of the ring from 33% to 40%
-Decrease AP scaling on Mandrop from 1:1 to .8 or .9
-Give Heartseeker strike a very small increase in range

Your thoughts on this?

Zarroma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-31-2011

Bumping once...

Zeanxe

07-31-2011

-Its really hard to have a skill shot with a mellee champ if its not a penetrating skill.

-An increase in the stun duration sounds okay, I can already hear the QQ's though.

-The HSS skill just seems dumb to me. No other champion has to sit still in order to do dmg. Replace it?

-Size is fine imo. If someone wants to flash from my ult thats fine. People who play Panth a lot know how to get around that anyway.

-Dmg increase to outer ring sounds good.

-um, i really don't think changing the ap ratio will do to much. but i can see how it will mitigate the extra dmg

-already said i don't enjoy HSS as it is. Maybe something that was an instant cast on a lower CD so it works with his passive and you don't look like a bump on a log when using it.

pwnsurnub

07-31-2011

panth use to be fun and use to be my main but after he has baan nurfed over and over agen he is usless his ulti never hits cause he haqs a circle around his target only noobs will stay standing and now his stun is more of a slow and his ulty has a range on it now what is that the fun has been drained out of panth just like eve and tf u have good to far.

RANDOMONlUM

07-31-2011

I would be fine with making Spear Shot a skill shot if they increased the range and gave it on hit effects like life steal and crit

I would prefer having aegis scale with AD instead of AP and keep the stun duration the same

I would prefer HSS cause units to be slowed while in the cone then have the damage or range buffed. This would give Panth a second CC that would make him very useful in hunting fleeing enemies or protecting fleeing allies

The main issue with skyfall is the channel time and the mana cost. By the time you actually land the enemy has moved and got themselves in the perfect position to CC you and kill you. Plus, when you land you're at 2/3 mana and quickly deplete the the rest with WEQ combo. Channel time and mana cost need to be decreased considerably.

Renderthal

Recruiter

07-31-2011

I think the ult should be reworked to be casted quicker or to be less obvious. I can accept the range nerf so it is more like nocturne and TF so its not full global, but with the current like 3second channel time and then like 3 second animation that shows the circle it is difficult to land it with the success of other long range ults. GP ult is full global and he doesn't have to put himself in danger and it is instant. Panth's ult could be better if the outer damage wasn't reduced so much or the slow was stronger or if the charge/animation times were lower