Who does Shaco work well with?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

turtlejay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2010

I laned as Taric with Shaco last night, and it was a pretty *****in combo. Taric's stun early helped get a kill or two, but later game when we roamed around, two shacos and a taric getting the benefit of radiance meant towers were down. . .fast.

Jay

really

Recruiter

05-01-2010

A queue dodger.

A Fireflys Grave

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2010

Tank shaco stacking sunfires, getting the revive item.

Jravolta

05-01-2010

Tank shaco seems to be more of a team player than AP or AD shaco. The idea is to rush the Guardian Angel then get tanky items/items that make you annoying to kill.

While the enemy team tries to kill a heavily armored, 3500 health banshee's veiled shaco with 4 lives, your team just tears them apart. I like getting frozen mallet so that I can make up for my bad damage with a constant slow for my team to use.

Dirt Work

05-01-2010

Critplank + shaco. Red elixirs for both, exhaust/ignite all around, parley and either JITB or decieve = easy first blood and a rape fest from there on out if played right.

Any good ranged harasser always works well with melee also. Ashe would be perfect, but a rare combo IMO.

Mundo. Warwick. Gaywin......er, Garen. Etc. Etc.

Teabag Terror

05-01-2010

The other day as Tank/DPS Gragas, I pretty much gave my Shaco about 4 kills on a silver platter before the laning phase ended and he wandered around as a ganking machine. Explosive Casks and Body Slams pretty much ensure that no one can escape from that demonic jester.