Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who does Shaco work well with?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

turtlejay

Recruiter

05-01-2010

I laned as Taric with Shaco last night, and it was a pretty *****in combo. Taric's stun early helped get a kill or two, but later game when we roamed around, two shacos and a taric getting the benefit of radiance meant towers were down. . .fast.

Jay

really

Recruiter

05-01-2010

A queue dodger.

A Fireflys Grave

05-01-2010

Tank shaco stacking sunfires, getting the revive item.

Jravolta

05-01-2010

Tank shaco seems to be more of a team player than AP or AD shaco. The idea is to rush the Guardian Angel then get tanky items/items that make you annoying to kill.

While the enemy team tries to kill a heavily armored, 3500 health banshee's veiled shaco with 4 lives, your team just tears them apart. I like getting frozen mallet so that I can make up for my bad damage with a constant slow for my team to use.

Dirt Work

05-01-2010

Critplank + shaco. Red elixirs for both, exhaust/ignite all around, parley and either JITB or decieve = easy first blood and a rape fest from there on out if played right.

Any good ranged harasser always works well with melee also. Ashe would be perfect, but a rare combo IMO.

Mundo. Warwick. Gaywin......er, Garen. Etc. Etc.

Teabag Terror

05-01-2010

The other day as Tank/DPS Gragas, I pretty much gave my Shaco about 4 kills on a silver platter before the laning phase ended and he wandered around as a ganking machine. Explosive Casks and Body Slams pretty much ensure that no one can escape from that demonic jester.