The worst champs twisted treelines has seen.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snaketeeth01

07-30-2011

Shaco and annie are probably the champion's that make me facepalm the most.

When shaco decieves into a wall, he can actually jump further, and over it. There are so many places for hm to take advantage of this and get insane kill's and escape's. It won't be long before he is fed to insanity because he lured you into a box then shived and decieved you.

Annie is just self explanatory. She's annie.
Which mean's without any item's or runes whatsoever her ability to stun and burst you will far outdo your ability to burst her. With flash annie is even tougher to kill. As soon soon as she does get just 1-2 kill's, a blasting rod ensure than she can now gank for 2 kill's at a time and just continue the feedfest without slowing.

Renekton is another one that just get's to me. Naturally high dmg output, can leap over walls, can escape and chase, and as soon as he hit's 6 hi's avatar ensure alot of 1v1 or even 1v2 kill's.

I find is alot more of a "ridiculous" map to play, if you solo into it and don't get the right champ combo, your just screwed.

Any other champ's you can think of that never lose TT?

I would imagine singed would do good here as he never seem's to die, but perhaps he doesn't have the damage output?

TealNinje

07-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaketeeth01 View Post
Shaco and annie are probably the champion's that make me facepalm the most.

When shaco decieves into a wall, he can actually jump further, and over it. There are so many places for hm to take advantage of this and get insane kill's and escape's. It won't be long before he is fed to insanity because he lured you into a box then shived and decieved you.

Annie is just self explanatory. She's annie.
Which mean's without any item's or runes whatsoever her ability to stun and burst you will far outdo your ability to burst her. With flash annie is even tougher to kill. As soon soon as she does get just 1-2 kill's, a blasting rod ensure than she can now gank for 2 kill's at a time and just continue the feedfest without slowing.

Renekton is another one that just get's to me. Naturally high dmg output, can leap over walls, can escape and chase, and as soon as he hit's 6 hi's avatar ensure alot of 1v1 or even 1v2 kill's.

I find is alot more of a "ridiculous" map to play, if you solo into it and don't get the right champ combo, your just screwed.

Any other champ's you can think of that never lose TT?

I would imagine singed would do good here as he never seem's to die, but perhaps he doesn't have the damage output?
Olaf. No joke, Olaf is the god of 3's. The other supposed kings of 3's can't touch Olaf, and Olaf can walk all over counterpicks.

Hound Archon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2011

Highly mobile champions are order of the day in Twisted Treeline. Tryndamere, Jax, Ezreal, Kassadin, Jarvan, Teemo. All of these champs have a quick closing/escaping mechanic that makes them very powerful in the jungle of the Treeline. Blitz is also good, because he's a solid counter to most of these champs with his grab.

Now that I've answered your question, I will take the time to say that you should have posted this in general discussion, not in the champion feedback forum. These forums are disorganised enough as is without people posting threads in inappropriate sections for the subject matter.

This be Claen'tor, signing off.

RealWolf M

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-31-2011

Morde does fairly well, but a good team can pick him apart.

Its the combinatino of easy farm, and ease of dodging ganks (come on, missing so obvious and you can just hold back a bit cause its so small, and farm neutrals.)

His pushing power, combined by a ghost making him extra powerful due to the smaller number of people, and improved tankinga s its only 3 enemies not 5