Hybrid Teemo build. Need help on what to get last item.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aria Sachou

07-30-2011

I tried a hybrid teemo build, and it worked pretty well for me, I just need help on the last part of what to get.
In the game I built

Zerkers
Nashors
Zeal------------------------
malady
Hextech GB
Trinity. <-------------------
Last one I just got guisoos, but Idk what to get if i was actually looking to max out hero potential. Banshee's veil? Black cleaver(nvm thats not right i need as and ap)? Was guisoo a good choice?
Was trinity a bad choice? despite it giving me everything I need? (the mana on sheen helped so that I wouldnt die from low mana instantly (I like to spam shrooms)
Honestly, I rely on my attacks and the poison to do damage, but I don't even know if I built him correctly (Ai game). I was just try out what to do with him.
I realized that he needed mana or else he starves after a few casts, then I also realize that my damage wasn't poking hard enough. I could hit harder with Kog, but Teemo has more utility. And I love using kog but I like to change a bit so i dont get bored of him.
Help on teemo build plz?

HikariKnight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-31-2011

get Madreds Blood Razor

Cloud Potato

07-31-2011

Bloodrazor is a good choice, as said above. Abyssal Scepter and Rageblade are also good options.

Lantagonist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-31-2011

get bloodrazor but replace trinity with lichbane as u have enough ap to make it worth it