Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hybrid Teemo build. Need help on what to get last item.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aria Sachou

07-31-2011

I tried a hybrid teemo build, and it worked pretty well for me, I just need help on the last part of what to get.
In the game I built

Zerkers
Nashors
Zeal------------------------
malady
Hextech GB
Trinity. <-------------------
Last one I just got guisoos, but Idk what to get if i was actually looking to max out hero potential. Banshee's veil? Black cleaver(nvm thats not right i need as and ap)? Was guisoo a good choice?
Was trinity a bad choice? despite it giving me everything I need? (the mana on sheen helped so that I wouldnt die from low mana instantly (I like to spam shrooms)
Honestly, I rely on my attacks and the poison to do damage, but I don't even know if I built him correctly (Ai game). I was just try out what to do with him.
I realized that he needed mana or else he starves after a few casts, then I also realize that my damage wasn't poking hard enough. I could hit harder with Kog, but Teemo has more utility. And I love using kog but I like to change a bit so i dont get bored of him.
Help on teemo build plz?

HikariKnight

Recruiter

07-31-2011

get Madreds Blood Razor

Cloud Potato

07-31-2011

Bloodrazor is a good choice, as said above. Abyssal Scepter and Rageblade are also good options.

Lantagonist

07-31-2011

get bloodrazor but replace trinity with lichbane as u have enough ap to make it worth it