Riot sucks at balancing.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Séaringarrow

07-30-2011

You know the balancing in this game sucks when at lvl 10 a character can hit 423s on almost every hit on a 1 hit per second attack speed. You know the balancing sucks when at level 1 a character can crit for half of a squishies life (Sona for example). Im talking about tryndamere. ontop of his crazy high constant damage he can become unkillable for 5 seconds and can spin through most walls in the game. So he do crazy damage, when he gets low become unkillable and then spin away? Possibly one of the most overpowered champions in the game... Another overpowered champion is Malzahar. 2 buttons = kill? Call of the void + ult = skill? smh... Master yi. Hes a right click champ. you pop two abilitys right click and go AFK while he 4 shots people. I wish riot would make this game balanced or atleast make an effort to.

Diamondragan

07-30-2011

His ultimate is 5 seconds, and LOL.

I now know what it feels like to be one of those guys being a total **** to someone I don't know who posted something REALLY, REALLY INACCURATE AND FALSE AND UNTRUE.

Play Tryndamere. Play Master Yi. Get raped. Get stomped. Get dominated. Then go play Amumu and/or cry in a corner. It doesn't matter to me.

The funniest part is that IGNORANT TROLL POSTS like yours are upvoted at all. Get off of the forums.

EDIT: And hit the Enter/Return key every once in a while.

Maruset

07-30-2011

Riot balance is sketchy at best, yes. I really just wish the half or so of the champs that you get insulted for even picking would get bumped into the current power curve.

Séaringarrow

07-30-2011

I have played all the characters i listed and i main as amumu and do excellent. I know how easy they are thats why i made the thread.

Asixro

07-30-2011

I play cait, yi, leona...I can destroy a tryn without much difficulty. This thread bores me and you have 274 wins. Do you really think you have enough experience under your belt to be talking about the balance?

Diamondragan

07-30-2011

ELO Hell or Normal queue, stubborn ass.

You don't know what overpowered means.

EDIT: You also don't even have one full rune page. Yeah, I'd believe anything you said for sure. /sarcasm