Morgana needs buff right now!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GELADEIRA

07-30-2011

Self-explanatory title.

Prof Nekko

07-30-2011

remember it helps your case if you can explain why she needs a buff if you want people to find you credible

GELADEIRA

07-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof Nekko View Post
remember it helps your case if you can explain why she needs a buff if you want people to find you credible
I'm gonna do the contrary in this topic.

You, please, try to tell me now why she wouldn't deserve buffs?

Prof Nekko

07-30-2011

never specified my standpoint on the topic, I just said that it will help your case to explain why for I remain neutral on the stance due to lack of experience with Morg.

youre a gay fish

07-30-2011

i think morgana is a pretty good champion, i also think they should decrease the time on her ulti to get that second tic, maybe if it was only by half a second, 4 seconds seems like a bit much to me.

Zaurok

07-30-2011

As far as I know she is getting a slight mana reduction on her Tormented Soil, 1 second lower CD on Dark Binding, maybe faster projectile (again) and more responsive animations (I'm assuming it will reduce the delay before the projectile shoots out).

She already got an indirect buff with the reduction in cost of the hourglass.

OurAllySucks

07-30-2011

i'd be happy with some numbers buffs, especially for her squishyness. Right now she has an ult that rewards her for getting between all 5 enemy champions and staying there, but she dies painfully if she does. And thats without mentioning the only thing she has to get between the 5 enemy champions is flash.

GELADEIRA

07-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swowtittybang View Post
i think morgana is a pretty good champion, i also think they should decrease the time on her ulti to get that second tic, maybe if it was only by half a second, 4 seconds seems like a bit much to me.
I'm my opinion she's just a "decent" champion, but there are many better options as mages or supports than Morgana nowadays.

And yes, in 4 seconds almost every enemy escapes from his binding. Plus, 20% slow is almost nothing.

GELADEIRA

07-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaurok View Post
As far as I know she is getting a slight mana reduction on her Tormented Soil, 1 second lower CD on Dark Binding, maybe faster projectile (again) and more responsive animations (I'm assuming it will reduce the delay before the projectile shoots out).

She already got an indirect buff with the reduction in cost of the hourglass.
Changes with mana cost on a single spells are inefective.
It just remembers me when Vayne was mega OP, then Riot increased a bit the mana cost of Tumble. Of course it didn't fix the problem. Meh.

1 second lower CD on Dark Binding is fair. It will help.

Faster projetile is irrelevant too. This will only help a little on early game.

About the hourglass... well her farm is SO poor that many other mages benefits better on this reduction cost than Morg.

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-30-2011

Lower cooldown, decrease effectiveness time, increase the amount it slows, AND increase the damage on her ult.

Honestly, her ult is worthless unless you're facing a complete novice. I'd swap it for Karma's mantra any day.