Nasus help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orya

05-02-2010

Thanks for the advice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelin View Post
If you have the IP for mana regeneration runes/lvl 18 that would help, take it on both yellow and blue. That way you can pass on the chalice of harmony so you can get faster to you core items. This helped me more than anything else.
Hmmm, well I just spent all my stuff on armor/level, health/level and magic resist/level runes. Well, I guess I get mana reg next then. Since I also play rammus, gragas and sion every now and then, maybe one of those want the runes I bought. ^^

Orya

05-02-2010

So if it makes sense with Nasus to put mana regen runes in yellow and blue...

Currently I have in yellow health/level and in blue magic resist/level. Which ones should I replace? Probably the yellow ones, since the yellow mana regen runes are better than the blue mana regen ones? And better mana regen per level or flat incrase? Probably just a flat mana regen increase or not? I mean per level is obviously besser in the higher levels, but in the higher levels I shouldnt have mana problems anyway.

So replacing yellow health/level runes with mana regen / level?

make progress

05-02-2010

if ur having mana problems, obviously dont spam spirit fire on every creep wave, and instead of chalice get mana regen glyphs
if ur building him as tank dont get triforce first, get an hp item, sunfire frozen etc

Orya

05-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GanjaPipe View Post
if ur having mana problems, obviously dont spam spirit fire on every creep wave, and instead of chalice get mana regen glyphs
That's what I asked with my last question.

Why glyphs instead of seals? And I hoped to get a confirmation that mana regen is in this case better than mana regen per level.

roninsm

05-02-2010

Because dodge in seals is better.

And don't get the flat mana regen, get the mana regen per level.

gramkracka22

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2010

whats everyones skill order

ult > ST > SS > wither ?

how many points should i get into wither before i just leave it, can i just get 1 and then level it up last or atleast 3 or what ?

AnyOtherEnemy

05-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orya View Post
That's what I asked with my last question.

Why glyphs instead of seals? And I hoped to get a confirmation that mana regen is in this case better than mana regen per level.

Because you need the defensive seals like dodge or HP. The glyph regen per level is very close to the seal version (0.8 versus 0.1 MP5 @ lvl 18), so it doesn't make much of a difference. Also you don't really benefit defensively much from other glyphs besides maybe magic resist so there is no good glyph substitute for the lost defense seals if you went with the seal regen.

tldr: Get defensive seals and MP5 glyphs.

gramkracka22

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by national View Post
Because you need the defensive seals like dodge or HP. The glyph regen per level is very close to the seal version (0.8 versus 0.1 MP5 @ lvl 18), so it doesn't make much of a difference. Also you don't really benefit defensively much from other glyphs besides maybe magic resist so there is no good glyph substitute for the lost defense seals if you went with the seal regen.

tldr: Get defensive seals and MP5 glyphs.
wat about mp5 for both? that way no need for chalice and covers mana problems (more or less)

roninsm

05-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by gramkracka22 View Post
whats everyones skill order

ult > ST > SS > wither ?

how many points should i get into wither before i just leave it, can i just get 1 and then level it up last or atleast 3 or what ?

Just 1 in wither is fine. It's a ridiculous slow even without leveling it.

IceDive

05-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by gramkracka22 View Post
wat about mp5 for both? that way no need for chalice and covers mana problems (more or less)
This is about the tenth Nasus topic where I say this, but with 13 points in utility and mp5/lvl blue runes you already have enough mana and manaregen. I never buy chalice, and I never have mana problems.

Also, I like to build Nasus more team-oriented, so I level wither before SS.