Annie needs a buff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chachapot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-31-2011

Buff annie please. She is underpowered, and everyone knows it. Having to use all my abilities in a row to kill someone is too hard. Id like to kill someone if i just ult them. Can you please make it happen? Also, her e need to damage more and give more protection. also her q is on way to high a cd... im thinking somewhere near 2 second cd. k Thank you for you time Sincerely, ******bag.

Mathgrind

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-31-2011

I am sick of sarcasm as a substitute for wit.

Ygdrad

07-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chachapot View Post
Feed the troll please. He is in need of attention, and everyone knows it. Having to use constructive feedback to get a response is too hard. Id like to enlarge my e-peen just by typing random trash. Can you please make it happen? Also, people need to fall for my fail trolls more and not be as mean to me. also i need to be more obvious... i think this should do it. k Thank you for your attempt Sincerely, failtroll.
You're trying too hard.

Chachapot

07-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ygdrad View Post
You're trying too hard.
what i typed wasnt hard at all. but, the **** in your mouth is probably rock hard.

Chachapot

07-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathgrind View Post
I am sick of sarcasm as a substitute for wit.
whats the point of you being in the forum? you just decide to complain in every thread about how people dont know anything? stfu

Ygdrad

07-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chachapot View Post
what i typed wasnt hard at all. but, the **** in your mouth is probably rock hard.
It sure is, I was just making it wet while waiting for you to reply and bend over.