Leona- Zenith Blade

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Artais

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2011

I've noticed to my frustration that Leona's Zenith Blade does not go the full extent of it's arrow. When I press "e" to use it the arrow that is displayed to help direct the ability and to show its range it seems to be at an incorrect length. I play Kennen and his skill shot seems to be longer then the arrow so I suppose I'm a bit spoiled. When the arrow is longer than the ability actually travels it becomes very frustrating to say the least. I find it hard to tether heroes that are at the last inch or so of the arrow. Leona is a great hero I intend to buy her and this is a hindrance to playing her at her full potential thank you for your time.

PS: Leona seems a bit low on the damage front as compared to many tanks. Many tank heroes seem to be able to do decent damage with no ap or ad items. An easy way to adjust for this would be to simply make it possible for her to use the debuff from her own passive. Many tanks can solo top against two enemy heroes but with Leona I find it hard to do because she has no damage output. Again thank you for your time and consideration.

DaBaier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2011

I agree that she needs damage help. Allowing her to proc her own passive would help a lot. I noticed last game, which when to 50 minutes, that I couldn't even kill creep anymore. Killing a wave would take 2xZenith + Eclipse. Likewise for killing Wolves / Wraiths. Most tanks can eat up creep late game, she can't; obviously horrid damage.

She either needs more damage so she is actually a threat; or she needs shorter CDs so she can mess with the enemy more.

Artais

07-30-2011

Agreed, I find it very hard to get money. I see a lane is pushing and I can't stop it by myself. I can't even clear jungle for extra money with her. I have to remind myself to follow someone just so I can get xp from it because I find myself a bit out leveled because I can't keep myself busy.

Hound Archon

07-30-2011

I will admit it's tricky to get last hits with her, but how on earth are you not able to push like a boss? Eclipse is an insta-push skill.

This be Claen'tor, signing off.

Artais

07-31-2011

Clean you are right, eclipse pushes a lane like mad, but only if there is another hero there. Eclipse does very little with only Leona.

Snaketeeth01

07-31-2011

it's eclipse + zenith + tmail, that pwns the mobs.

As far as zenith goes, it does have a small hitbox and I have swore many a times when a champ is JUST out of blades reach because I know with my Q i can secure the kill followed by W and flash if neccesary.

I find her dmg to be lower than alot of tank's, but her burst to be much higher.
Her skill's can be timed out well enough to make esceptoinal use of sheen. And just hang onto that sheen, until you want to trinity later on.
Ive been trying to play her with both HOG and philo to start as her burst is enough to harrass, and with the mana regen of philo you can actually use Q to farm minion's as it is an instant attack.

One of her biggest issue's is "oh look, somebody picked Leona, that mean's we have a tank". She is expected to go puretank to the point where you can't build her to get any sort of dmg out[ut or cdr, because your mates just want you to soak up some dmg. Meanwhile, even though leona can clean up her own kill's, your "carry" will be taking every single kill away from you because they "need the gold". Tank's need kill's too.

just because you have 5 assists's, does not mean you got alot of gold for it.
An assist is 150 gold split among all the champion's who dealt dmg.
So if three kill's occur split among 4 player's, You just got yourself 112 gold.
But when your carry look's at the scoreboad and see's you have 15 assists, he/she think's you have alot of gold.

I like Leona alot which surprises me because I don't like to play tank character's. If I could get into a tank and play her as an AP bruiser, she would deal amazing dmg but still be able to take a hit.