Nidalee's Spear needs to go

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EternalSolstice

07-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondragan View Post
Ezreal gets **** damage on his skillshots. What? No sympathy there?

There's a huge post with 200 upvotes abotu Nidalee needing buffs. You know what I think? **** Nidalee. Nerf her to garbage so that people actuall have somethign to complain about.

I'm tired of this bull****. Mordekaiser, Gangplank, Singed, Annie, Nidalee, Amumu, Lux, Vayne, and Vlad are "underpowered", and Renekton, Tryndamere, Xin Zhao, Warwick, and Garen are "overpowered".

Yeah, GG community. You crit the logic straight out of my brain. ONLY THE RAGE REMAINS.
+1

Mista Waka

07-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondragan View Post
Ezreal gets **** damage on his skillshots. What? No sympathy there?

There's a huge post with 200 upvotes abotu Nidalee needing buffs. You know what I think? **** Nidalee. Nerf her to garbage so that people actuall have somethign to complain about.

I'm tired of this bull****. Mordekaiser, Gangplank, Singed, Annie, Nidalee, Amumu, Lux, Vayne, and Vlad are "underpowered", and Renekton, Tryndamere, Xin Zhao, Warwick, and Garen are "overpowered".

Yeah, GG community. You crit the logic straight out of my brain. ONLY THE RAGE REMAINS.
I thought that was a thread asking for bug fixes? Which they still haven't done anyways. I consider just about every champion you listed balanced besides Vlad being borderline UP as well as Renekton and Ezreal.

Hound Archon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mista Waka View Post
I thought that was a thread asking for bug fixes? Which they still haven't done anyways. I consider just about every champion you listed balanced besides Vlad being borderline UP as well as Renekton and Ezreal.
Singed? Nidalee? Lux? VAYNE? AMUMU?! ANNIE?! ...Are you high?

This be Claen'tor, signing off.

DairyIntolerant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2011

Whether you dodge it or not is irrelevant. It's harassment/poke potential is HUGE