Gangplank-Quick Note

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Promech

07-30-2011

If his q can crit, then it should be dodgable. You can't offer a big bonus if it doesn't have some sort risk, Right now he can Crit with it, slow with it, DoT with it, and farm with it.(with a 5sec cooldown, mind you) I just think that it should be balanced in that way, if not then remove something from it. There is no other targetted skill shot that renders so many benefits, on such a low cooldown.

gallantgreg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2011

targetted skill shot...

Whorses

07-30-2011

It already has more of a risk than most, considering the big hits are dependent on getting the crit. This is like suggesting that there should be a chance that any targeted spell, like nunu's snowball (which I ****ing hate, Nunu can suck the devil's **** in hell) should have a chance to not hit/not slow because it has the big bonus of a massive slow.

Promech

07-30-2011

Nope, Nunu's E can't Crit and only has the massive slow and a Greater cooldown. GP's can Crit, it does a slow, It adds a Dot, and it Gives you a Gold bonus if it gets the kill shot. Not to mention it applies on hits, so a Sheen+crit on his q and its a 1k hit even B4 the IE.

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2011

it's a spell if ur gonna dodge that then let them dodge ezreal's q and any other attack that procs on hit effects.

Cloud Potato

07-30-2011

No other abilities that apply on hit effects can be dodged. Yeah, GP's the only one who gets crits, but there's no need to go slippery slope on it. Yeah, Parrrley is good, but it's his only damaging ability besides his ult.

Diamondragan

07-30-2011

Gangplank's overpowered. There, I said what everyone was thinking.

Now that I've said it, let's all chat and have tea.

WAIT. THE RAGE IS COMING BACK. **** TEA. **** RIOT. FIX THE GAME YOU MOTHER FU...

Would you like some crumpets with your tea? I love crumpets.